Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Week in Pictures

Last week we emptied out a storage that held basically everything I've ever owned minus the clothes and few random things I brought to the house when I moved in with Will.

I planned to immediately unpack the boxes and organize.
That did not happen.

This morning I finally made it to the "kitchen" boxes. Totally forgot I had so many dishes. Also realized I may be a hoarder because I was able to part with only a few of them.

Just a little snappy of me trying to re-organize. Do two people need 35 coffee cups? No, but somehow to me they're necessary.


This little stand off lasted about an hour. Apparently deer aren't afraid of dogs. Or their high pitched barks. Even if it goes on for 30 minutes. I cannot wait till the day we have a privacy fence!


No explanation needed.


Saturday afternoon date to see Prometheus.

Full bar at the movies is a wonderful idea. Escp when the fiancé is dragging me to see a movie I couldn't care less about.


He later kicked my ass in Cincinnati-opoly.

The game he proposed with :)


Sunday morning dog walk =  stop in the Square for coffee.
Something I truly love and will miss about living in the city.


Happy Sunday!


© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.