Thursday, July 26, 2012

Clearly...

... I don't think I have what it takes to be a "regular" blogger.

Half the time I don't even feel like showering, so what made me think I'd feel like writing heart felt posts all the time, I cannot explain.

I do however enjoy looking back at the pics I've posted that never made it to Facebook or Instagram. I like reading other blogs with the ability to comment. And I like occasionally typing out what is going on in my life.

For those reasons this blog shall remain. One day if I ever do take this more seriously, at least I won't have to come up with new blog credentials, right?

Life is good. Life is BUSY.

I started a new job a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it. This time, it actually feels like a career- and I can't wait to see where it takes me!

Holly said...

Good luck with your new job!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.