Saturday, June 17, 2017

Things to Remember: Norah (a little over) 2.5 years, Asher (almost) 6 months

Norah:


You are absolutely HYSTERICAL. 

Any time you want to command your Dad to do something you scream "WILL!!!!" It sounds more like you're saying "whale".

A funny exchange we had yesterday...

Me: My neck's been sore.
N: Where?
Me: Along the back and left side.
N: No, where's the dinosaur???

I wish I had a notebook with my constantly to write down all the hilarious things you say.

You hate posed photos these days, and make the silliest faces when we tell you to "say cheese". Hence no super awesome photos of you in this post. Sorry kid.

You've recently entered into the phase where you're obsessed with all things princesses and dress up. It is completely adorable, but you also love trucks, ambulances, etc.


We have failed at taking away your pacifier, but you do now sleep in a toddler bed vs a crib. Baby steps.

You're going to start preschool in the fall and I think you're going to love it.

You are so, so smart. You remember the names of all the people who live in the houses we pass on our walks. The ones we know of course. You know the name of our street, the town we live, the schools you'll go to, and even remember directions on how to get to certain places. You're so curious and you can just tell your little wheels are turning trying to figure out how the world works.

Asher:


You are THE smiliest, sweetest, baby. Everyone comments on how handsome and sweet you are. I cannot get enough of your sweet cheeks.

You have really chunked up lately and I think you're going to end up being WAY bigger than your sister comparatively.


I am honestly in shock that the first half year of your life has gone by. It has been so different than your sisters in so many ways. I love seeing your little personality shine through and we are so happy you're growing so well.

You LOVE to eat. You take down baby food like a champ, and I can't wait until you can eat solids, as you frequently try and take them from us when we're eating as a family.

Both:


You two are wildly in love with each other. Norah, you literally have to be dragged out of your brother's room more often than not when we're trying to put him to sleep. You love to help take care of him, share with (and steal from) him, and are always concerned about how he's feeling.

Asher, you light up every time you see your big sister. She brings out giggles and smiles from you like no one else can.


Norah, you were sleeping in until 9am or so most mornings, but those days have come to an end. You're both up around 6:30am these days, so our days have drastically changed (and gotten longer). I really think you can just sense Asher and I are up and about and you don't want to miss out on anything.

You both are truly the lights of my life and make me want to be a better person every day. I can't wait to see all the adventures that are in store for us, and I know the rest of this year will be even better than the first half!
Anonymous said...

Our family also has a cute adorable baby boy and we are very caring towards him.
As a first baby child in family everyone wants to give him bunch of happiness. So everyone is always trying to do special for him and who never wants.
So I have got many ideas on the site given below
You can also get the suggestions over here:
my sleeping guide

Anonymous said...


I visited your blog first time.I found this is very nice and informatve blog.I would like to suggest to post some baby care and parenting ideas for people.
check my blog for more references.

Peter Gale said...

What a cute adorable baby!!!

Junaid Iqbal Memon said...

Thanks for the effort of putting this together. Love it!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.