Tuesday, January 20, 2015

some news and a guest post

I wanted to pop in with a quick post while I have a free few minutes that my brain isn't totally fried. It's so funny to me how much having a baby changes everything. I used to absolutely hate sitting in silence. Unless the TV or music was on, I felt like it was too quiet. Now I just sit and enjoy the calm.

Anyhow, our weekend was good. Nothing fancy, but aren't those sometimes the best kind?

One exciting thing did happen that I cannot wait to share with you guys! A little something I've been mulling over for a while now, and I look forward to writing more about it later this week or early next.


Also, I did a guest post for Kaity last week that I forgot to mention. You can read all of my advice for the end of pregnancy and beginning of the postpartum stage here.

That's all for now. More to come!
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.