Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am pleased to present you… my new biz!

I am super excited to announce that as of this week, I am officially a consultant for Rodan + Fields! I have been on the hunt for months for an opportunity to work from home at a job that I really cared about, and this was the perfect opportunity to for me and our family.


A very dear friend of mine has been selling it for many months and I've loved everything she's had to say about the products and her experience. After a lot of thought and chatter with my husband, I decided to jump in, and I'm so glad I did. I've already had a great amount of interest and can't wait to see where this little business takes me. I have had skin issues for as long as I can remember, and honestly have tried every product under the sun. There is nothing worse than waisting money on skin care products that don't work, not to mention the expensive makeup we all buy to cover up our skin issues. I love make up as much as the next girl, but I want to wear it as a compliment to my skin, not to cover up my skin.


This blog will by no means be totally about R+F, but I will mention it from time to time, and maybe even do a giveaway! A quick rundown for anyone who is interested. Rodan + Fields is a product created by the same awesome woman that created Proactiv (billion dollar brand). The products are all clinically proven to work, and are the strongest products you can get to manage your skin without a prescription, while still being safe. There are a variety of skin care regimens for everything from sensitive skin or acne issues to aging and fine lines or sun damage and discoloration. There are also exfoliants, microdermabrasion, and sunless tanner. The list goes on!


What really sold me on working for this brand is the guarantee. All of the products come with 60 day empty bottle money back guarantee. Don't like your results? Send the bottles back, even if they're empty, and get a 100% refund. No brainer if you ask me!

Anyway, I am super excited to spread the word on these awesome products while contributing to our family and staying home with my baby girl at the same time. Life is good!

Two of my favorite bloggers Jenni and Natasha have reviewed these products before. Click their names to see what they thought of the R+F products.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions AT ALL about the products or selling them, to see before and after photos, or to find out how you can get a discount on all your orders, free shipping, and a free gift from moi.

brittanygsquared@gmail.com
Kayla MKOY said...

I used to use Proactiv and then it kind of stopped working for me. But it looks like they've totally redone their skin care line, etc! Very best! I've heard great things about R+F!

According to Jax said...

Yay for a new home gig!! :)

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.