Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up today with the little things we do.

Happy Fill in the Blank Friday. And Friday the 13th. Yuck.

Normall I hate this day, and the number 13. I'm pretty superstitious, but I think it's time I change my ways.

A) Will is flying today, so I have to be optimistic. B) I'm getting married in 2013, so it can no longer be bad luck.



1.  Today is a good day because Only 2 more work days until my day off AND my babe comes home from his business trip.

2.   The best thing I did all week was Pay our reception venue deposit and schedule a meeting to meet with a priest for the wedding!

3.  The current weather is perfect  and it makes me feel like a million bucks. The weather seriously dictates my mood most of the time.

4. The best thing about spring is see above answer. I'm always happier in the warmer months. Also, HOLIDAYS. A LOT of my friends and family, including myself and W have spring and summer birthdays, plus there are so many fun summer holidays.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is pastel denim. I bought some bright colored denim and I have been wishing I went with softer colors.

6. A person who made me smile this week was my baby sister. I ordered her some clothes and she seemed so happy when she called to tell me she received them. Love making the girls happy.

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was Dominos Pizza. I love pizza. Am obsessed. And we always get Dominos. We had some last week and it was a little sub par, so when this week's was on point- it was especially delicious. I know, I have a very sophisticated pallet. 


Unknown said...

totally on board with loving pastel denim! I love seeing that trend. it's so fun :) good luck with wedding planning! it's so much fun!

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.