Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tired Tuesday

I need to do laundry.

I need to clean my house.

I need to bathe and spend some QT with my dogs.
Bathe the dogs I mean. I haven't given up on showering.
Yet.

I need to schedule appointments with churches. 
I knew we'd face challenges since W is Catholic and I am not, but this is more complicated than I anticipated.

I need to catch up with my friends.

I need to spend more than just sleeping hours alone with my Fiancé.

Unfortunatly he is traveling for work. Making it even more difficult for me to do all of the above.

Not to mention there is an unbelievable amount of work hours in my future.

On the plus side?

I need money, so work is a good thing.

I am extremely happy with my wedding budget.

We have a date.

May 11, 2013

I can't wait to start trying on dresses and my Pinterest wedding board is getting better by the day.

Overall, I can't complain.

Escpecially looking forward to Sunday.
Will shall be home. I have the day off. And we can just be.

That's all for now :)


© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.