Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Adventure's of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters


Dear Engagement Ring, I love you. You are perfect. You are so unique and special and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.




Dear Weekend, I am so glad you're here! Tons and tons to look forward to this time around and I for one cannot wait. Day off with the girls, first free day alone with my new FiancĂ©, friends coming to town, and family for Easter on Sunday. Does it get any better?

Dear Paige and Brooke, You are the best sisters ever but boy can you wear a girl down. I have no idea how Mom takes care of you by herself while working a full time job. I love you and I am glad your first solo visit was a success.

Dear Will, Thank you for letting me turn the house into tween central this week. Thank you for making an effort to have a relationship with my sissys and thank you for grilling out yummy dinner for us last night. You are a dream come true :)

Dear Catholic Church, I know you take this wedding stuff seriously. But your marriage request packet is so intimidating. Especially for a non Catholic. Please accept our application so we can get married in the most beautiful church where W has already spent so much of his life!



Dear Blog, You may be getting a lot of wedding action lately. A) I am sure that will be taking over my life for the next year so I won't have much else to write about and B) I want to remember everything about this time.

Dear Ohio Weather, I am FREEZING cold in April yet it was 80 degrees almost the entire month of March. Please get it together, I don't have time to switch back to cold-weather mode. Not to mention I have a great dress I want to wear on easter and this weather isn't going to cut it!

Happy weekend everyone!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.