Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Confessions

It's Friday, and that means time for some confessions!


First and most glaringly obvious... I confess that I really just suck at blogging lately. Most of the things going on in my life are totally uninspiring, and the things that are somewhat interesting, I'm not ready to share just yet. I promise I will be back with something interesting to say soon!

I confess that my wedding pages on this here blog are seriously lack luster. I've been meaning to update them with the hundreds of pictures that poured in after I originally posted them. I plan to work on that this weekend, and add much more detail, so stay tuned!

I confess that I have been counting down for Friday since ohhh Monday afternoon? Two days to snuggle in front of the fire in these sub zero temperatures? Yes please.

I confess that this morning I managed to oversleep, set off our house alarm, forgot the secret code to tell the alarm company when they called, drove to work with my gas light on, and forgot my work badge at home. Proof I am in serious need of the weekend.

Linking up with Leslie. That's all for now pals. Happy Weekend!
Brittany said...

Oh I hate those days where everything is just off. Have a good weekend!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.