Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello Blogosphere!

I'm finally doing it. I spend a lot of my online time reading my favorite and browsing for new blogs. I truly believe everyone has a story and thoroughly enjoy reading other peoples. I also love all of the recipes, organization ideas, beauty tips and relationship advice I find from everyone I follow.

I have begun to follow so many of you in fact that it is becoming increasingly harder to keep track of who I need to check up on without my own blogger account- that was my initial motivation in starting this blog. Then I started to think "Hey, maybe I have a few not so bad things to share with them, too."

Like I said, I feel everyone has a story- so here's mine. I think it will take me a while to get a rhythm to exactly what kind of content and how frequently I'd like to post, but here's a bit about me to introduce myself.

I am a Mid-Western Girl. O-H!

I have my undergraduate degree in Communication and I currently am in my first "big girl" job as a Comm/Marketing Associate.

I named this blog after my favorite song from my favorite play, and it's also a phrase I feel really applies to my life. For Good from Wicked! Obsessed with both. If you haven't heard/seen both - you're seriously missing out.

I have the most intelligent, hilarious, fun, loving and selfless boyfriend in the world and waiting for him was worth every second. He is honestly the best...but I may be a little biased ;)

 (Did I mention silly?) 




We have a 3 month old puppy named Holly and a 4 year old dog named Sadie who may or may not run our home.







My list of favorite things includes reading, reality tv, shopping, learning to cook, going to sporting events, coffee, wine and all Apple products.



I think that's it for now. Any advice to new bloggers you veterans have is appreciated! Hopefully I will have a good layout and get into the swing of things soon. Nice meeting you all!


- B
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.