Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

I don't know what it is about this week but I have been tired. We have been exceptionally busy at work and I have been cooking every night... but who am I kidding? 

I don't leave the house until 8:45, I'm home by 5:15 and I have anywhere between 1 and 4 hours to cook while I'm waiting for the BF to get home from work and/or grad school. 

After 5 years of holding down a full time job, being a student and completing multiple internships all at one time- this should be a piece of cake.

Anyway, since I have little no motivation this week to get anything uber productive done, I will take this time to share some lovely iPhone pics to chronicle what's been going on in my life (in no particular order).

These are my best friends from home. I love them more than anything and wish we got to spend more time together. 

With work and school and families it is hard to meet up all the time, but I am proud to say we have been friends since high school, some of us since grade school, and are still there for one another unconditionally.


It is officially snowing in Southern Ohio. Its not really sticking now, but we're supposed to get some accumulation tonight. If UC closes, I get a PTO. That's right, you heard me- if the college closes, we close... and I still get paid... so everyone pray for a snow day!

 I have recently discovered Instagram. This photo was taken a few weeks ago at a Christmas party we held here at the house. Not sure that I am in love with it like most people are. Either I don't know how to use it, or it's not as exciting as I was hoping... probably the first. 


This is a quote from Kelly Cutrone's book "If You Have to Cry, Go Outside". Speaks for itself. Girl knows what she's talking about.

I think it's time to finish up a few things for work and get off of the lap top and away from Blogger/Pinterest!

XOXO
-B
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.