Thursday, August 8, 2013

fall is the new summer

I hate to be that person that is always talking about the weather. But I can't help it. I can. not. get. over it. I hate Winter with a passion, and we don't really get a Spring these days, so I normally get pretty giddy when Summer rolls around. I was a little sour for a few minutes thinking about how this Summer has been remarkable cool. No constant laying out or running around in cute summer mini dresses (thank God for maxis). But then it hit me- it's basically like we're getting a really long fall. Which is actually better than a sweltering hot summer.


I think I'm going to go ahead and embrace this realization. So Summer- it's been real, but it looks like Fall is the new you. Time for fall decor, tailgating, seasonal beers, yummy traditional recipes, scarfs, and most importantly- fall candles.

I can smell the Creamy Nutmeg from BBW now.

 Happy Thursday!
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.