Friday, September 27, 2013

I Confess- Announcement time

Leslie at A Blonde Ambition is one of my all time favorite bloggers, and definitely one I've been following the longest. I just love her witty writing and sense of style. Anyhow, it's been a while since I linked up with her Confessional Friday- so here we go!

I confess that I've been hiding a secret from this blog, and lots of my friends and family, until now. I got a new job! Today will be my last day with my current company, and I start with my new company on Monday. I will be doing similar work, but for a completely different industry. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to further my career. I know it will bring new challenges, but I love a challenge and I am so so ready to kick but at a company that I know is 100 times better for me. Wish me luck!


I confess I may have used the above mentioned new job to buy a ton of new work clothes and office accessories. Better job = better wardrobe, right??

I confess that I'm super excited for Halloween this year! Normally I don't get too worked up for this holiday, but this year we get live in a neighborhood that will actually have cute little trick-or-treators. Cute little kids in costume? Sign me up. Also adding to the fun, my best friend is having a party and Will and I have the PERFECT costume. Not sure if we're going with new school or old school look, but it's going to be fantastic.



I confess that as always, the weekend didn't come soon enough. Tonight my co-workers are taking me to a last day happy hour. Then the hubs and I are heading down to UC's campus to watch his high school alma mater in a game against their cross town rivals. I love that we get down to visit UC so often. Some of the best memories of my life were made in this little neighborhood. Tomorrow and Sunday will be filled with lots of decorating, relaxing, enjoying the weather, and friend time.

image from ESPN

Happy Friday! Here's to a fun weekend and exciting new beginnings next week!
Jamie K. said...

I love that your already thinking of Halloween! I'm brainstorming but have yet to come up with anything fun! Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Hello, stopping by from the confession friday link up! I just want to put my stamp of approval on your purchase of a million new work clothes--yes, a new job definitely calls for a new wardrobe! Congrats!

According to Jax said...

Congrats on the new job!! I'm interested in what you do and where it is? Will it be downtown???

Janna Renee said...

I love the costume idea and congrats on the new job!!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

YAY for the new job!!! and let me just say i am so excited about oct 16th :-) thanks for inviting me sissy! and love the halloween costume - my hubby is obsessed with all things star trek. tis true!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.