Friday, June 21, 2013

J'avoue


It's that time of the week again. I suppose I should start with the saddest confession of all. Though I took four years of French in high school and college, I still had to use Google Translator to write this post's title. #goggleknowsall

On a less pathetic note, I confess...

I'm apparently way more spoiled than I realized. Will has been MIA due to some work obligations, and I am so thankful he is back in the picture. I'm semi nutso when it comes to things being the way I like them at home. Keeping them that way combined with work, sleep, and taking care of the pups is not an easy task. On the upside, the saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" is so true! These little experiences remind me how much I love that guy.

I still cannot get over this text from my 14 year old sister... There is so much wrong with this. Guess I really am old.



TGIF gets truer and truer with every week that passes. This weekend we have a neighborhood barbecue, family time, and possibly pool time to look forward to. Not to mention qt with the hubs after an insane week at work for both of us.

Summer TV needs to go. I know it's nice out and we should enjoy the outdoors, blah, blah, blah- I get it. I like going outside as much as the next girl. But I still need something to watch while relaxing after work.

Lauren Conrad's clothing line at Kohl's is the bomb.com. I haven't shopped there in ages, so maybe I'm late to the game, but I'm now a believer. I got this fab jacket today on my lunch break, and when I have more time, I will be back for more. Check it out here.


Happy Friday people. I repeat, TGIF!

gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gayle said...

Stopping by from Confessional Friday! Right there with you on (oops sorry I had two comment windows open at the same time, hah!) summer TV!!! Not so bueno! I shared some of my randoms, I'd love it if you stopped by! :)

xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.