Friday, June 28, 2013

Life Lately

I meant to update about my weekend. Then I realized it was Friday. Where does the time go?! Long story short, we grilled. We swam. Laid around the house. I made cookies. Will ate cookies. and a house was started across the street from us. Who wants to be neighbors?!




This weekend we have a wedding, which is 100 more times exciting now that we've had our own I might add. It is so exciting to relive that moment and get to watch friends enjoy theirs!

Most noteably, I've been thinking of going back to school. This is a pretty big decision considering it could dictate every other decision I make for the next 2 or so years. Is it worth it financially? Do I really want to sacrifice time at home, when I already don't have enough of it? Do I really want to give up my grad school plans just because I have a husband and a new house? The million dollar question. I'm totally open for comments and advice on this one. I've been exploring programs. I guess we'll see if I'm still thinking about this next month. Usually that's about how long it takes me to get over my hair brained schemes.

As it is time to finish up the work week, I leave you with a TGIF! And also TGFCF. That stands for "Thank God it's casual Friday". I'm a lazy dresser, and I love cute comfy summer tops. Today's choice.



Happy Friday!

According to Jax said...

I have my masters and I got it while working full time. I definitely recommend it as I love having a great education, but yes...it will kill all your free time for the next two years!!

Meredith @ Barbell Wardrobe said...

i have that exact mixer that i used to make a pound cake with this week. But I'm working on going back to school now, i'm picking a different masters than my undergrad was in and I needed a few classes to qualify, now those are almost out of the way I'd planned to take this fall off and start in the spring 2014, but we'll see. at the latest fall 2014. Its something I'd love to have but like you dread losing all this time at the start of my marriage.

Rachel said...

That's a great summer shirt! So pretty. My husband is in grad school right now--we've convinced ourselves it's worth it because of the pay raise it would bring--I'm not sure at all we'd do it just for the sake of education!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.