Thursday, November 7, 2013

happy day

My Wednesday was kind of great. My boss took our department out to lunch, and it was a nice little break from the work day. Yummy pasta that I didn't have to prepare on a work day = happy Brittany. At the end of the day, Hoxworth came by our building, and I donated blood for the first time! I tried once in college (yes I was trying to make money. oohh college) but they told me my veins were too small. It took a while this time, but I was able to hang in there. It felt good to do something nice for someone in need.

I also realized this week that we're creeping up on six months of marriage has me pretty giddy. SIX MONTHS. I can't believe it. In some ways it seems like we were married just yesterday, and in some ways it seems like it's been forever. Either way, I'm excited to celebrate this little milestone.

IDK who made the decision to start playing marathons of Modern Family reruns at night, but I would like to personally thank them. One can only watch so much Investigation Discovery, and I haven't had that much time to sit down and devote to my DVR lately. And really, there is no such thing as too much Modern Family.


I've been making an effort lately to just do more. Spend less time on the couch. More time just doing something. And I try to make that something non internet or TV related. I know I spend too much time on my phone. That I should read more and watch TV less. I've made quite the list of positive changes over the past few years, and I can't wait to see what the next few bring me.

Happy Thursday!
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.