Tuesday, November 26, 2013

checking in

Today is my Friday, so I’m a pretty happy camper. There’s a rather daunting to-do list I have to accomplish before I leave work today, so I’m going to keep this short. Our 5 day break will include lots of family time, celebrating my sister’s 15th birthday (I am clearly getting old), shopping, finally seeing Catching Fire, and attending one of my very best friend’s weddings. This will leave little to no time for blogging, so I wish you all the happiest holiday. If I don’t pop in before next week, please know I am thankful for every single person who reads this blog (even though most of you are usually pretty silent!). My page views have really increased lately, but not so much followers or comments. It’s a mystery really. Either way, I am thankful for those who read, known or unknown. I am thankful for a place I can ramble on and share my story. I am thankful for nice comments and new recipes to try and semi experts to email about all things home and really life in general. I am thankful that the blogging community exists, and I get to be a part of it. Follow me on instagram if you want to keep up with what we're doing this lovely little break from reality.

Happy Thanksgiving! 
Shelley said...

jealous that today is your friday! but have a blast celebrating the holidays, birthdays, and weddings!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.