Thursday, March 27, 2014

different

For some reason today seems a little different. I do basically the exact same thing every work day, and especially every workday morning. Wake up. Let out the dogs. Get ready. Leave for work. Pray that traffic isn't too bad on 275. Stumble into my office wondering what awaits me for the day. Check emails. Get to work.

Anyway, today feels different. Maybe because I have on short sleeves and crop pants? I don't care if it's only 50 degrees, I'm ready for spring. Maybe it's because I have a day off tomorrow to spend with one of my best friends, and I can't wait to sleep in, then have a day filled with girl time. Maybe it's because I've decided to go to Chicago for Easter weekend to spend time with my sisters, who I miss terribly.



Who knows. All I know is that today feels different, and it feels GREAT. I am not a winter time kind of girl, so maybe my mind just knows warmer things are to come? Whatever it is, happy Thursday, and here's to my 3 day weekend! Can't wait to come back next week with an update of our 20 week mid prego ultrasound and the nursery progress!
Kayla MKOY said...

Yay!! Yay for cropped pants and warmer temps on the way!!! :)

Brittany said...

It is so nice knowing that the warmth is coming :) Have a fun weekend!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.