Friday, May 16, 2014

a few randoms

Linking up with Leslie today!

I confess...

...that I meant to write a post for our one year anniversary this week, and I haven't quite gotten around to it yet. Oops! We actually took some good pictures though, and I have plenty of thoughts on my first year of marriage, so that will have to happen next week. Better late than never?


...that even though this week drug on, it also seems to have flown by, and you won't hear any complaints from this lady. Time has a funny way of doing that, doesn't it? I am not one to wish away the days (OK I kind of am sometimes) but I am so ready for showers and weddings my baby girl to arrive!

...that I haven't been eating as healthy as I should be. I always take my prenatal vitamin, but I really need to incorporate more veggies and other healthy items into my diet. It's so hard when it's much easier to shop for/store/prep frozen foods or things that last an eternity in the pantry... but I am determined to raise Norah in a healthy food environment, and that should have started about six months ago. My Mother's Day gift should be a big help when she starts eating "real" food.


...that it drives me NUTS that spell check/auto correct tries to change "Norah" to "Nora". WITH an "h" people. I also have been bothered because I have no clue how to spell her nick name. We keep calling her "Nore-ee" but I have no idea how that is spelled. Nori? Norie? Nory? Any Nora(h)s out there? I guess it really doesn't matter, as people spell Brit(t) or Brittany any which way they please, and it hasn't seemed to effect me too much.

That's all for now folks. And happy 26 weeks to me!
Terri Grothe said...

hey there, i am coming over from Leslie's link up.
If that is your wedding pic up there, your dress is gorgeous!!
This week has been long for me as well as i leave for a 18 day vacation at 7 am tomorrow.

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Happy anniversary :) It's hard to eat healthy beyond prenatals, sometimes. Having a baby definitely does help, though.

Erin LFF said...

Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds! :) Hope you get to do something fun this weekend to celebrate!!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I like the spelling Nori best...although I'm pretty sure that's what Kim Kardashian calls her baby. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing in your eyes! ;-)

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.