Sunday, February 12, 2012

Coldest. Weekend. Ever.

I don't know if its because this winter has been unseasonably warm or because I was out of the house more than usual this weekend, but I FROZE my butt off.

Luckily there were lots of fun events to make up for it.

I shopped like a crazy person all weekend long. I hadn't been in a while and there were great sales, so who am I to argue?

Purchase highlights include






Moving on.

I am a creature of habit.

We go to the same bar, every single time we go out. Never mind we live legit less than 5 minutes from downtown, we stick to our neighborhood.

In an attempt to be adventurous we caught a cab downtown Saturday night to attend Beer Fest.

We missed online ticket pre sales by TWELVE MINUTES and were forced to wait in line with hundreds of other people, only to be told after 30 minutes of waiting, that they were SOLD OUT.

Convention center at capacity? I guess Cincinnati likes beer.

We braved the freezing temperatures, like the idiots that we are, and walked to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar. It just opened, so we figured it'd be a nice substitute.

TWO HOUR wait.

Keep in mind it is now 8pm and we hadn't eaten since breakfast.

After walking to ANOTHER bar and being told there was a multiple hour wait, we regained our sanity, caught a cab to dinner and ended up right back home, at our neighborhood bar, as usual.

That will teach me to try new things.

Sunday was spent having Bloody Mary's with lunch, errands, Love Love Movie Marathon on Lifetime and now... Grammys.



On a final note, HOW TRUE IS THIS?



Happy Sunday!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.