Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where are you Friday???

Is it the weekend yet? 

I didn't even have time to post about last weekend and I'm already looking forward to this one.

Having one of those weeks where I'm EXHAUSTED.



The BF was sick on Monday, I have a huge meeting at work Friday to prepare for and it seems no matter how much I clean/pick up/organize, the house is an explosion of dog hair, dog toys and just clutter.

Seriously, I have a hard enough time trying to take care of our home and 2 dogs with a lot of help from W. I can't imagine how hard it is for people with kids, not to mention single parents. I solute you!

This makes me think of my own sweet mother. She has a full time, high pressure job, is single and takes care of my sisters while still finding time to support me through whatever I'm going through from 4 states away. She's honestly an angel.



Not to mention gorgeous!

On the plus side, 90 minute episode of Teen Mom 2 tonight (If Kailyn hooks up with Joe, I will die), I made a yummy dinner and am currently enjoying a glass of wine. Can't beat that.

Also positive, the past few days have kind of flown. Hopefully the next 3 do too!

Feels good to vent. This leads me to my next point...

Valentine's challenge link up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup.


Today's topic is "Love Blogging"

I love to blog because it gives me an excuse to write.

I have always loved to write but the older you get, the harder it is to find time for the things you love.

When I was juggling a life, a job, school and internships through college I though to myself 

"Having a 9-5 will leave me with so much free time"

HA!

Jokes on me. Anyhow, wanting to maintain my blog gives me reason and motivation to sit down and process my thoughts.

It's also a great outlet. I can be a complainer. My actions will always come through in any circumstance if it is at all within my control, but you will absolutely hear about how hard it was along the way.

Guess I need to work on that.

This blog saves my mom or W or friends from hearing all my Negative Nancy talk. Sure, I may be polluting the universe instead, but I'm sure someone can relate.

I also love to meet new people. I have been following some blogs for years and since starting this little number I've found many more I love. I read so many stories about women  forging great relationships that started via blogging and I hope eventually I'll make some new friends myself!

I think that's all for now. 

69 hours until the weekend, but who's counting?

XOXO
-Brit

PS

Everyone should get a Mac Book just for Photo Booth!

Us on Super Bowl Sunday. Pardon my raccoon eyes and lack of make up.












© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.