Monday, April 8, 2013

blog neglect

The past week or so, I have absolutely been ignoring this blog, and all other blogs for that matter. Blogs I normally cannot wait to read haven't even crossed my mind. I am WAY too excited about all that is going on in my little world to feel bad about it either. These past days have been filled with good food, family, church, house hunting, and warm weather- and that is exactly what the doctor ordered.




A few more pictures were taken that I will hopefully find the time to update today or tomorrow. For now, happy Monday! I hope your week is off to as warm and sunny of a start as mine is!

Allie said...

Hooray for baseball season!! And Cincinatti:)We are loving sunshine, warmth, good food and baseball as well.

Julie-Becoming A Navy Wife said...

Good for you!!! I did the same a little myself! Happy monday!

Meredith @ Barbell Wardrobe said...

the straw-er-ritas' are pretty good, i bought some over the weekend. go heavy on the ice

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.