Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I've been meaning to...

...write a blog post that was more than a bitch fest (excuse my language but it is what it is) or a gush fest. b!t@hing about how busy I am, or gushing about how awesome my life is. But I just can't seem to find the time. Too busy complaining half the time, and reveling in joy the other half.

Funny texts from my friends. Was this not the best thing ever?

...catch up on my DVR. I'm talking Mad Men, Teen Mom 2, Millionaire Matchmaker, Happy Endings the list goes on. I l-o-v-e TV and when I don't have time for my shows, I honestly get anxious.

...take more pictures. Will and I have been to so many fun dinners and nights out and I have no photographic evidence. I know one day I will regret this. Here's to putting my camera in my purse a little more often. Fact: I carry purses the size of diaper bags. It's not like it wont fit.

read more of my favorite blogs. I love reading about all your lives and I feel pretty behind. Hopefully, this changes soon.

Enjoying our shower gifts.

That's all I've got for now. Fingers crossed our luck and blessings keep on comin'.


© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.