Friday, April 19, 2013

Confess Sesh

As usual, the simple fact that it's Friday means I am on cloud 9. T minus nine hours till the weekend! Lets get to it. I confess...


That I may or may not have dodged  all responsibility last night to hit up a few bars with my best friend. She's staying with us for a few days, so I couldn't bore her with my usual laundry and TV routine. We had a blast. Wise decision :)

I may or may not be keeping a secret from this little blog, and most of my family and friends for that matter. I want to wait till everything is certain just in case, but I can't wait to share with you and everyone else in my life! Fingers crossed things keep going smoothly.

There is a lot of guilt going on in my heart that my Grandpa is having such a rough time and I can't be there. Between work and everything going on it is just so hard to find the time to head out of town. But I know I need to make the time. Praying that God will get him feeling a little better, and give me the energy I need to get my never ending to-do list complete and still have time for just spending time with the important people in my life.

I have been back on a Pinterest kick lately. Some of my recent favorite pins

 I love everything about this mantle. Everything.

Old desk into vanity = genius.

Pretty sure I am going to show the makeup artist this pic as inspiration for my wedding day look. The cheeks and lips are exactly what I want.

I'm not hating that Will is away on his bachelor party. I am semi worried that something crazy may go down considering its a triple bachelor party. As in W has two best friends getting married within weeks of us, so they decided to make it one big party. I trust him completely, and as long as he comes back in the same shape he left in, we're good. Between school, work, and me, the boy barley gets any time to do what he wants. He deserves a weekend of shenanigans in Austin, TX. Hopefully I make it there some day too!

Happy Friday people!

jessica said...

i have a big secret, too. i talked about it on the blog today. i didn't reveal it just yet which is surprising. hmmm now i'm wondering what your surprise is...

Ami @ a champagne dream said...

I'm intrigued about your secret!

And yup, I'd be a tiny bit nervous about a triple bachelor party, too lol. Let us know how it turns out :)

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.