Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Apparently

I've lost the ability to take pictures. And the ability to drink in moderation. This weekend kicked my butt so hard I was only awake for roughly 5 hours for the entire day Sunday. It made for a rough Monday, to say the least.

I managed to redeem myself as a wife and human being last night by whipping up these yummy recipes. They were easy and delish! Cheeseburger wraps for dinner and copycat blondie for dessert. Six Sisters Stuff is my go-to for meal ideas. And I will be trying more from The Girl Who Ate Everything, since the blondie was such a hit. And because anyone who calls themselves that is OK in my book. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't already.

In less fattening news, lately I've been taking walks before work with my next door neighbor, and I'm kind of loving it. Walks are always my favorite, but agreeing to go with someone besides Will (or Holly or Sadie) really makes me stick to it. A lot of times I don't leave my office for entire 8-9 hour days, so the morning fresh air is much needed.

Sorry for the pictureless post, but I'm 99% sure my iPhone cord is on the fritz. Is it just me, or do these things only last for a few months before they need to be replaced? Suppose I will be taking a break to hi up AT&T on my lunch today. #Applefail.

Happy Tuesday!

Being Reese 2 said...

Suddenly I don't feel so alone as the blogger who often forget to take photos to accompany her posts. I didn't take one photo this July 4th weekend. I feel like te bloggy police are going to come kick down my door any mintue and cart me off to blog jail...too much? lol. I don't think so. The bloggy verse is serious.

I hope you're feeling better after your wild "pictureless" weekend ;)

Sam said...

Thank goodness I am not the only person who lost their ability to drink in moderation recently....and gosh it hurts much more these days then it used to ;)

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.