Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dedication.

Or lack there of. I am not a patient person. Never have been, probably never will be. When I want to do something, I usually act first and think second. Sometimes this is awesome. Sometimes it is not. Recently I have had my mind set on a lot of "projects" lately. Like more than usual. And it's driving me (and probably Will) crazy! It is so hard to pick what my next "to do" is going to be, when there are so many random things I want.

To paint the house. A new car. To make curtains for all our windows. To go back to school. To buy a DSLR. The list goes on. There is no way I can focus my energy (or dollars) on all of those things at once, so I guess i have some decisions to make!

I have been quiet on the blog lately because "real" life has been busy, busy, busy! It's been quite the rainy 4th of July around here so we've been doing a lot of at home hanging out, shopping, movies, that kind of deal.


We did manage to make it to a parade on the 3rd just before it started to pour.



We also have a deck! Picture taken just before completion. Add finding patio furniture to my list.



Happy long weekend and here's to some sunnier days!


jamiedawn said...

Oh how I long to have a deck!! Gorgeous! And I totally am like you... Act first! If I decide want to paint a room, it will be started within the hour.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the lack of patience - that gene, or whatever it is, totally passed me by. When I want or need something, it has to be NOW! Poor husband, because he has all the patience in the world. Opposites indeed attract. :)

Everything will get done in good time though! Best of luck, and can't wait to see more beautiful house pictures as projects are completed!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.