Tuesday, July 23, 2013

quickly...

Have I mentioned how excited I am to be on vacation next week? It kind of just hit me. Lazy mornings. QT with my sisters. It really doesn't get any better!

I am pretty sure I still have a serious case of baby fever. I also have a serious case of baby fear. I suppose we will see which one wins out???

Things that are annoying me lately: student loans, traffic, and rain/humidity. If anyone can toss me a small fortune, teach the public how to drive, and control the weather, I'd really appreciate it.

My next projects will be making curtains for our great room (I think that's what you call it?) and planting flowers! I've never done either, so wish me luck.

That's all for now! I am working on planning out some more well thought out and picture included posts in the near future. I want this blog to be more than my occasional ramblings. Can't there just be one more day in the week? Is that too much to ask?

Happy Tuesday!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.