Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THIS IS YOUR LIFE


This is one of my favorite quotes ever. I had it on the background of my desktop at work.

Keyword, had.

If you scroll down a bit you'll see...

If you don't like your job, quit.

I didn't, so I did.

Was this irresponsible? Absolutely.

Considering the economy, can I be labeled as ungrateful? Stupid? Probably.

Do I feel like I made a mistake? No.

Am I happier for following my heart? Couldn't be more so.

I feel good. I have support from Will and I am confident I will find something else soon.

SO, there will be a lot more time for blogging, though hopefully not for long. I have worked since I was 16, full time since I was 19. I'm not the type to sit around with a lot of free time without getting antsy.

But for now, I will enjoy some relaxation, my pups and the weather :)

Speaking of the weather...

It's all fun in games until July rolls around and no one can leave the house because its 120 degrees! 85 in March in Ohio? I remember shoveling snow in March a few years ago.

Cray.

Anyhow. I am now unemployed, and for the time being, I couldn't be happier about it :)
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.