Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bloggers Anonymous

Do you ever feel like there should be specific hours during the work week dedicated for reading? Specifically, reading blogs? To stalk other people you may or may not know. To read about their favorite things, and weddings, and babies (human and furry).

Do you find yourself typing blog posts in emails to yourself at random points throughout the day?

Is your iPhone (the only phone that exists as far as I'm concerned) full of random pictures of things you may want to write about?

Or is it just me?

I really, really, want to maintain my blog. With pictures, and interesting content, and heart felt words. But this week, it just aint happening.

I am still so, so tired. Chalking it up to antibiotics. Maybe this weekend I will pull myself together?

Thank GOD it's almost Friday!

PS

After yesterday's post, this happened.


It caused quite the stir on instagram.

No, I do not regret a single bite. And no, I didn't finish all of it. I'm not that bad.
Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

yuppppp. I do all of those things. and I am also sick. total snotty mcsnotterson right here!

Alex[andra] said...

I've become totally obsessed with reading blogs. I tend to type blog ideas into my phone when they pop into my head and I'm on the go. Then I re-read them and I think, "Well that was a stupid idea" and never end up posting them. So, clearly, the things I post are on a whim.

Are you dipping your pizza into sour cream? Hmm, I'm so going to try that!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

It's been a long time since I put that much thought into my blog - I really need to get better about that.

Thanks for the follow on bloglovin' so I could find your blog! Can't wait to read more!

lori said...

i constantly keep a list rolling on my phone of post ideas, or other blogs to read, etc... totally normal ;)

and pizza sounds amazing right now. no judgment here.

elle rae-marie said...

when I am at work all i want to do is sit around and read blogs....

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.