Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Is it Friday yet? Time for some randomness!


Linking up with Shanna.

Happy Random Wednesday!

I'm always surprised how when Wednesday rolls around, it feels like it should be Thursday. This week is no different, but at least we're half way to the weekend!

This will be a better Hump Day than most, because I have a ton to look forward to.

Tomorrow night we are going to a registry event at Pottery Barn.


This bench. Love.


Obsessed with these hammered-ish metal vases

I have only registered online so far and can't wait to see what goodies they have in-store.

After that I will be rushing A) to pick up some wine and B) straight up to my office for some bloggy q&a and I am pumped to say the least.

No clue when we're doing Fri and Sat, but it's the weekend, so does it really matter?

Sunday I'll be picking up Amanda (one of my bridesmaids) then heading 3 hours north to attend my sweet friend Maddie's baby shower. Maddie, Amanda and I were inseperable when we all attended Tiffin together. With us all living in different cities now its been FOREVER since we were together, and I can't wait to share such a special day with them.


Our last day on campus together. I am sure they will love me for posting this ;) I have no shame I suppose.


How could you not love these faces?


Moving on.

Goal of the Day:

Sit up straight.

I have the posture of a Gargoyle.

Goal of the Year:

Wear all the clothes I buy instead of just leggings, black pants, sweats and sweaters.

I wore a dress today. And my favorite boots. Normally I opt for sleeping longer as opposed to dressing somewhat cute, but my clothes were getting lonely. There is something about being dressed up that just puts a pep in my step.

My final random- I got a haircut.

And it didn't suck.

I tried out a new salon, and I think I'm in love.

I'd post a picture, but my iPhone won't charge. If ATT does not fix this on my lunch break, there may be a breakdown in my future...
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.