Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Adventures


Time for a weekend link up!

Another weekend gone, another weekend closer to WARMTH. I woke up today to sunny skies and not even needing a jacket on my drive to work. In February in Ohio, that's pretty impressive.

My weekend was pretty great, as it usually is.

I honestly cannot remember what we did Friday. Which means I probably spent a lot of time on the couch.

After a long week at work, to me, that's a pretty great Friday.

Will has class Saturday mornings, so I was on my own. I got up early to clean the house for two showings we had over the weekend, and to drop the dogs off at day care (which they love). To make my cleaning spree a little more bearable, I walked up the block to one of my favorite little coffee shops on the square.



Cute coffee shops really get me going. I think it has something to do with my long-standing obsession with FRIENDS. As a kid I was sure that this couch would one day be in my living room.


That afternoon, we had a meeting at the church. We headed up to that area with some time to spare, and stopped at the cutest little place for lunch. I was spoiled with my second adorable coffee place of the day.








Saturday night we went out and about with another couple, and may have had one too many drinks.

I specifically remember waving my hands in the air like a complete fool dancing to the band, as everyone else stood there and calmly listened. I don't think it was that kind of place. It is what it is.

We also may or may not have been driven home at the end of the night by my friends parents. I don't care how old you get, it's still awkward to be under the influence in front of people's parents. It was like I was back in 12th grade all over again.

Sunday was full of laziness, TV, and bad food.

How was your weekend?

Only 4.5 days till the next one!
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.