Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's the Little Things

One of my favorite things about reading blogs is the candid pics. Getting a glimpse into someone's life that is so personal is such a treat. Whether it's their favorite coffee mug or their loved ones or pets or latest purchase, there is just something great about learning what other people really get excited about.

It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and monotony that every day life can sometimes bring us. Seeing those candids is a great reminder that hey, I've got some pretty amazing coffee mugs (I collect them and have accumulated enough for a small army) with some great stories behind them. The man upstairs in my bedroom and the dogs in my backyard are pretty amazing to. While I'm no fashionista- I do have quite a few fab items in my closet that excite me just to put on.



When I first started reading blogs I was living in a less than desirable house on campus, working two jobs just trying to finish school and make something of myself. I DREAMED of having my own home to decorate and living a comfortable lifestyle and finding my soul mate. They were dreams that I had faith in, but wasn't sure would ever come true.

Just a few short years later here I am, living my dream. It's amazing how things as little as coffee cups and outfit posts can really make me appreciate what my life has become, and I love that about the blog world.

Happy Sunday!

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.