Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF

 
Confessing today with Leslie and Insta-sharing with Jeanette.

Happy Friday people!

I confess….

That I may have partied a little too hard last night at our Valentine’s Day din-din. I’m not one to turn down a second bottle of wine, but I’m pretty sure I will be paying for that decision for the rest of the day. Here’s to next years V Day being on a weekend!

That I am ignoring every area of my life besides the wedding. My inner dialogue lately goes a little something like this:

“I can’t wait to have my dress fitted. I wonder when my earrings will be in? Flowers. Hair. Will the bar line be too long? Have I scheduled all my appointments? Our DJ better play the right songs. Thank God we got the videographer. I wonder if I have new emails…”

Hopefully I survive the next 11 weeks without dropping the ball.

That I am SO OVER this operation recovery. I needed my wisdom teeth out, I get it. But the weirdness going on is drivin me INSANE.

I didn’t have any issues, so I guess I should be happy. BUT, I still cant eat without getting food stuck in my gums. TMI? Sorry, but when you love to eat as much as I do, it’s a huge issue. Hopefully only a few more days before I am back to my full diet.
Here are a few shots of what’s been going on in my world this week.


So I just realized I like Greek Salad. Great discovery. Also, have you ever had Mushroom Truffle Butter? If not, I suggest you get some. TO. DIE. FOR.






Hope everyone has a great weekend!
© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.