Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts

I really like Lee Brice.

He had me pretty emotional with "A Woman Like You", but on my way home from work I heard "I Drive Your Truck".

Seriously?!

Such an amazing and moving song.



Also.

I am blessed with one of the coolets, cutest, most stylish Moms around- so sometimes I forget that she is just that. A mom. Old enough to be someones Grandma.



The other day was telling me a story about how she meant to send an email to someone, complaining about another person. And naturally, because she is my mother and this is the exact type of thing that always happens to me, she sent it to that person on accident. The one who the email was about.

Don't you hate when that happens?

Anyhow. She's describing her feelings as soon as she realize what she'd done. I expected her to say she was upset or mortified. What she actually says is "I was SHITFACED Brittany."

?

So I'm thinking... "Shit faced? Were you drunk at work? Have you been putting wine in your Turvis tumbler again?"

And she goes on to describe how by shitfaced, she meant very panicky and upset.

Do Moms think that's what that word means? Should I have corrected her?

I didn't. It was just too funny.

Definitely one for the books :)
Katie said...

Hahaha, that is hilarious! My mom thinks "lol" means lots of love, so that is how she ends texts.

brittany @ g squared said...

Haha Moms, gotta love um :)

© g squared. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.